The NCW Fair in Waterville is back!
There's something magical about going to a late Summertime fair.
The cotton candy, the rides, the animals, carnival games, concerts and my favorite: The FOOD! Hot dogs, hamburgers, curly fries, dip-n-dots, Gyros...there's way to many other to list.
Make a plan to bring your entire family and attend this years NCW Fair, at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Waterville!
The NCW FAIR officially got underway yesterday (Thursday August 25th) at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Waterville, Washington. It runs through Sunday (August 28th).
Here's some of the fun NCW FAIR events:
FRIDAY AUG 25th:
* Carnival until 10pm
* Tailgate Party! Silo Beer Garden! until 7pm
* Family Hypnotist Show 6pm-7pm
* Friday Night Concert featuring Maddie & Tae with Matt Snell 6:30pm-9:30pm
* Beer Garden After Party Ft.Aaron Crawford 9:30pm to 12:30pm
SATURDAY AUG 26th
* Kids Day at the NCW Fair 9am - 10pm
* Youth Livestock Sale 10am
* Carnival Noon-10pm
* Big Bend Round-Up 4pm-7:30pm
SUNDAY AUG 27th
* Carnival Noon-6pm
* Big Bend Round-Up 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
* Tanna-Banana Kids Show 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM
For the full rundown of events, ticket prices and other great NCW Fair info Visit https://www.ncwfair.org/